Senior Business Development Manager - Executive Membership Sales
Salary: £70,000 + Commission
Our client are the leading private membership community for C level executives. With operations Globally they provide a personal service to each of our executive members, inspiring them to succeed.
Our client are now looking for a world class Senior BDM to join the team.
Supported by a full-time researcher you will be expected in year two to generate new member sales, circa 40% will be expected to come from existing account relationships and 60% from new accounts.
The sell is a relationship led consultative approach.
You must be able to demonstrate successful results of selling to C level executives and be able to hold your own in board level conversations
Have achieved a strong and stable career
Be hard working and target driven
- Hit core revenue targets
- Build strong, long-term customer relationships
- Inspire and motivate your dedicated researcher - creating a winning team
- Through personal visits and phone calls, build relationships with customers through demonstration of in-depth knowledge and understanding of specific needs/priorities
- Pursue and close opportunities, managing all aspects of the sales cycle from lead generation to close
- Diagnose prospect’s business needs, present appropriate solutions and create customised service plans
- Utilise existing member relationships to contact new business leads and generate cross-selling opportunities
- Collaborate with internal group teams
- maintain detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services;
The successful candidate will possess:
- 10+ years of successful sales / account management experience; including proven experience in commercial negotiations within a blue - chip client base, as well as managing a volume of accounts / opportunities (~50+)
- Experience of using sales force and other CRM systems
- Be both accurate and inspire accuracy in those around you
- Demonstrated ability to serve in a role with revenue responsibility and able to meet monthly, quarterly and annual financial goals
- Ability to manage multiple commercial processes, forecast with precision and identify challenges / bottlenecks to a positive commercial outcome
- Personal gravitas and credibility to earn time on C-level executive calendars and act as our client's representative
- Strong service ethic and keen interest in building relationships with both senior and junior executives
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of business concepts & dynamics for large national and global organisations
You will be rewarded with excellent commission and the chance to network with some very high profile individuals!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'