Role: Senior Business Development Manager - E-learning
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + £80,000 OTE + Excellent Benefits
Location: Central London
About the E-Learning Company:
New opportunity as a Senior Business Development Manager with an established e-learning financial training company. With a blended approach towards e-learning and training solutions they have helped their clients enhance their knowledge through channels such as online courses, consultancy services and learning & development technology. They offer bespoke and tailored financial training solutions into regulated industries such as the financial markets, life sciences, oil & gas and the corporate sector. With their financial training being executed across the top 90% of the banking and financial institutes, our e-learning client offer both classroom and technology based training to enable business to hit and exceed their objectives. Given their blended approach towards training and e-learning, our client provide financial skills, leadership & management and graduate on-boarding covering a full suite of tools to assist in training. Sectors you'll be covering include Investment Banking, Fintech, Pharmaceutical and Professional Services.
In a lucrative industry our client have grown from strength to strength over the last 4 years and are very much on the upward trajectory. It's time to grow the sales team by recruiting a Senior Business Development Manager to join a dynamic and driven team who are all dedicated to the progression of the company. With operations across New York, Singapore and Australia it's an exciting time to join this financial training company.
The Role: Senior Business Development Manager
- As a Senior Business Development Manager you will be pivotal in ensuring that existing clients receive outstanding service. You'll be looking to acquire new clients through face to face meetings, client lunches and attending industry events.
- You'll be a senior figure in the business as a Senior Business Development Manager working in a highly commercial role with the MD and Senior Sales Team.
- As a sales ambassador for the company you will be an expert in the financial training space and be able to provide consultancy services around the products and services.
- Develop a clear understanding of the financial training space, customer business challenges and develop solutions to support customer growth strategies.
- Deliver exceptional customer value and growth.
- The ideal Senior Business Development Manager will have at least 4 years' experience selling HR, L&D or Training solutions - ideally into the financial space.
- Strong preference for those with selling classroom training, e-learning solutions and HR centric services.
- You'll have a strong track record of success in winning new business and acquiring new clients. In addition to being commercially focused growing accounts strategically through cross selling and up-selling techniques.
- Customer focused, you'll thrive on making meaningful connections and building exceptional partnerships.
- A keen interest to be part of a growing, entrepreneurial business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, driven and self-motivated.
If this Senior Business Development Manager role sounds of interest then do get in touch today. Our client are looking to interview immediately.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Reuben Sinclair winner of "Best Agency of The Year" 2017 (MARAs). Also won "Best Recruitment Consultant" and "Best Agency-Side Recruitment Team".
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2016 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Client Relationship Manager, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job