Senior Business Development Manager - Contract Catering Experience Required - Job Summary
Our client is a rapidly expanding business that is making a real impact in the hospitality industry. They provide a unique service to the catering, hotel, restaurant & bar industry and are gaining large number of new customers every day. This role would suit someone who is currently in a client facing role who has a strong network within the contract catering sector.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate great verbal and written communication skills, great relationship building skills and genuine drive & determination.
The role is Monday to Friday (business hours) that comes with fantastic rewards and longer term growth potential.
Senior Business Development Manager - Contract Catering Experience Required - Role Responsibility
In the role of Senior Business Development Manager your remit will be to work meet with prospective clients to discuss and present the company's service offering and to manage the successful signing up of new clients. There will also be an element of account management and ob-boarding new clients to ensure they get maximum value from the company's services from day one. You will have an excellent eye for detail and will be passionate about the Hospitality Industry. You'll be focused on driving new business and utilising your knowledge and network within the catering sector to grow your client base.
Senior Business Development Manager - Contract Catering Experience Required - The Ideal Candidate
In summary you will need to:
- Have experience of working with the Contract Catering Sector
- Either be in a business development type role or in a client facing operational role
- Be a strong networker and relationship builder
- Be highly organised with strong diary management skills
- Be pro-active and driven and maximise your time effectively
- Ensure that you're fully prepared for client meetings to ensure maximum impact and to ensure a high conversion in signing up new clients
- Present the company's unique services in a clear and confident manner and to successfully communicate the features & benefits of those services
- Develop great working relationships through having a confident, articulate and personable approach
- Work closely with the sales and operational teams to promote a great team and collaborative culture
- Thrive in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment and therefore be flexible and adaptable
- Pro-actively drive networking opportunities to maximise the company's exposure in the London Hospitality market
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and strong written communication skills
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job