My client is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their growing team. The company's office is based in Greater Manchester but the role will initially be remote with the expectation you will travel to the office as and when required. Ideally, you will have 5 years' experience working in a similar senior BDM role.
My client has grown greatly over its time to a multi-million-pound company providing professional and managed service solutions to their clients. The company culture is important and is based around Happy staff, happy customers, and happy suppliers and they have been placed in the Times top 100 best companies to work for.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Using your existing knowledge of the market to identify new business opportunities
- Your focus will be on closing the largest and most complex cloud solutions so experience working with C-suite decision-makers is essential
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive new lead generation from campaigns
- Progress new business opportunities through the buying cycle to successful closure
- Contribute to product development and improvement activity
- Keep up to date on competitor products, pricing, and market performance to maximise the business opportunities
- Be pro-active and adopt a customer-centric approach
- As a senior BDM you will be asked to mentor new recruits into the BDM team
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Complex cloud sales experience (especially large value contracts)
- Creating and developing significant cloud opportunities
- Specific experience of Data centre migrations
- Identify and influence key decision-makers
- Technically adept and able to learn quickly
- Confident and assertive but not agressive
- Able to handle all account issues and objections in a patient and friendly manner
In return, you will be offered:
- Basic salary of £75,000
- Car allowance
If you feel you have the skills and experience or you would like to find out more about this role then please apply now and a member of our team will get back to you
- Business Development
- Cloud Computing
- IT Sales
- Managed Services
- Data Migration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'