We have a brand new Senior Business Development Executive role with one of the best well known Law firms based in London, suitable for a Marketing or Business Development professional looking for the next step up.
- Working closely with the partners to write practice group business plans and driving the implementation of these plans
- Designing and implementing new business initiatives for the practices including thought leadership, events, client briefings/seminars and training programmes
- Identifying and tracking client and target client opportunities
- Working with the events executive in relation to practice group events
- Ensuring all related marketing collateral best supports the groups' offerings
- Drafting, compiling and producing pitch documents, proposals and client presentations, as well as other marketing materials such as brochures and bulletins
- Preparing, coaching and rehearsing partners and client teams before they deliver pitch presentations to clients
- Supporting a focused approach to the development or extension of client relationships through various existing client initiatives, including overseeing the production/monitoring of client action plans and research on target clients
- Responsibility for the preparation of directory submissions- including co-ordination at the European level and feeding into the global submissions
- Evaluating and implementing sponsorship opportunities (branding, materials, giveaways, targeting etc.) to deliver maximum visibility and return on investment
- Educated to degree level with experience working within a similar role in Professional Services
- Significant experience in a partnership environment
- Self-starter who can show initiative
- Must be familiar with planning and preparing presentations, legal directories, pitches and other marketing materials
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent drafting and writing ability, with an emphasis on creating a "first time working product".
- Interest in reading legal, economic and marketing press
- Have tenacity and show willingness to implement any new ideas.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"