£28,000+ Uncapped Commission + Great Benefits + Company Car after 3 months and Private Health Care
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Development Executive to join a rapidly growing Independent Recruitment Industry leader.
Corr Recruitment is one of the UK’s fastest growing independently owned and run recruitment businesses, providing an outstanding level of customer service at affordable prices without compromising on quality. Corr Recruitment’s Head Office is based in Newbury in the Thames Valley. We specialise in divisions such as Driving/Industrial, Technology, Healthcare, Hospitality and Commercial.
Corr Recruitment have been successfully supplying staff in this area since 2001 and in recent years have expanded outside this area and now proudly say we can supply staff Temporary or Permanent anywhere in the UK.
Other services we provide include site managed services and master vendor services.
As Senior Business Development Executive you will be responsible for driving new business sales within a variety of industries in a fast-paced professional services environment.
· Researching and Lead Generation B2B
· Contacting new clients from leads provided and your own lead generation
· Field Sales and Telesales (cold and warm) as well as other sales strategies
· Networking meetings
· Being a strong brand ambassador and staying up to date with industry trends and company services
· Retain, develop and grow your portfolio of clients
· Delivering promotional ideas and campaigns
· Pro-actively generate new opportunities
· Follow up on warm leads
· Take full ownership of the sales cycle
· Developing strong relationships with new clients
· Service visits to gain further opportunities with clients
· Negotiating and closing sales
· Booking appointments for face to face meetings
· Working alongside the Regional Sales Manager and Branch Managers in branch
· Strong communication and telephone skills
The successful Senior Business Development Executive will ideally be from a service led business development/account management environment with a focus on developing new opportunities.
Ideally based in Enfield or surrounding areas as the role is a combination of both office and field-based work.
Proven track record in winning and retaining business, with a hunger for making money
Must have a full UK driving licence and car
£28,000+ Uncapped Commission
· Previous experience within a Business Development role
· Confident working towards sales targets
· Excellent rapport building skills
· Strong organisational skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job