Our client, a leading international law firm, is seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their Africa practice on a fixed term contract. The Senior Business Development Executive role involves a range of both marketing and business development activities and will entail a large amount of liaison with partners, fee earners and other business development colleagues. You will develop strong relationships and be viewed as a trusted advisor.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with the Africa leadership team and other Africa BD team members to execute the business plan
- Support Africa partners and directors from across the network in preparing their local business plans
- Work with partners and BD colleagues to identify and track opportunities
- Bring new ideas of how to grow revenue and win new business to the Africa leadership team
- Market research to support client targeting projects
- Keep up to date with current issues impacting Africa
- Work with partners in conjunction with the marketing and communications team
- Lead on the organisation of focused events
To be successful in your application you will be degree educated or obtain a similar qualification, you will have at least three years marketing/business development experience, hold experience in an emerging market and familiarity with the legal industry. If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'