Job Title: Senior Business Development Consultant
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + £120K OTE (Uncapped) + exceptional benefits
About The HR Consultancy Company
Our client is an exciting all-encompassing Employee Engagement and wider HR Consultancy based in Central London. Our client have an unrivalled resource-pool and an outstanding reputation in the UK marketplace. Due to the completion of a recent reshuffle, the HR Consultancy are opening up a sales division that has remit to explore any opportunities they feel are lucrative, operating across multiple industries and with great autonomy.
As the Senior Business Development Consultant you will be working for a organisation who are situated in awesome offices and are looking to tap in to and grab as much Market Share as possible in the growing HR Consultancy field.
About The Senior Business Development Consultant Role
As the Senior Business Development Consultant you will have an exciting opportunity to work in an exciting sector and work with FTSE firms. You will play a vital role in working closely with the executive team in helping develop and execute their sales strategy. You'll be going into a small, high-performing team and as the Consultative division grows you will be first in line to grow a team under you.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Business Development Consultant:
* Collaborating with the Head of Sales to prospect and identify new target sectors, businesses and clients.
* Targeting and identifying key decision makers, typically Heads of HR and Learning and Development.
* Qualifying inbound and outbound leads, working in a savvy manner to consultatively win accounts.
* Actively meet prospective clients and use whatever means necessary to win new business.
* Hit quarterly and annual revenue targets by working strategically and autonomously.
* Work intelligently with internal stakeholders to ensure the resources you need are secured.
If you are currently in a sales role or are currently working as a Senior Business Development Consultant, Sales Executive, New Business Hunter in the HR / L&D / HR space this is the ideal next step in your sales career within HR Consultancy.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Business Development Consultant:
* 5+ years B2B sales experience with a track record in achieving and delivering against targets + quotas
* Background in and knowledge of HR / Learning & Development / Training
* Strong interest in taking on a challenge
* Entrepreneurial charisma with the ability to work in a start-up environment
* Had a hand in strategy previously
The Senior Business Development Consultant receives a highly competitive salary paying from £50,000 to £60,000 + £120K OTE depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior Business Development Consultant role or to apply send your CV now. You're also able to email Tom Byrne at Reuben Sinclair for further information -
- business development
- learning and development
- hr sales