Senior Business Developer - Flexible Location - VR/18481
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Business Developer for an international organisation within the relocation industry to join a highly driven, expanding team. This role is purely focused around bringing in new business with no managerial responsibilities so this is the perfect opportunity for someone who works well independently and is motivated by a target driven environment.
Outline of the role:
- Generating new leads through networking
- Build strong working relationships with potential clients
- Presenting the company's services to senior management within multinational companies
- Being solely responsible for managing the full sales cycle with prospective clients
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience selling outsourcing services to companies
- An in-depth understanding of corporate sales techniques
- Strong evidence of new business experience including lead generation and networking
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Relocations team of Red Recruit at
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Relocations, Removals, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, ‘project managed’ approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruit’s mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, Marsh & McLennan, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.