We are looking to hire for a Senior Business Developer, responsible for developing and growing our existing strategic portfolios through relationship building, engagement activities and ensuring a great customer experience. This individual will analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities, utilize an extensive network of relationships with the relevant industry to gather market intelligence, and execute on business development opportunities. The successful candidate will be results driven, highly analytical, customer obsessed, and ready to roll up the sleeves to grow this business.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
· Identify new segments and unlock new strategic customers with best-in-class service
· Maintain a high level of engagement from potential customers and proactively identify the challenges they are facing
· Build relationships with key stakeholders across the portfolio
· Be the voice of the customer to guide product development and iterations
· Identify and lead complex projects or initiatives to solve customer pain points and improve experience
·Communicating ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, to all types of audiences and not limited to writing narratives, business cases and other strategic documentation
· Experience working with large cross-functional teams.
· Advanced quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills, being able to diagnose root cause of issues.
· Prior work experience within a commercial role (Sales, Account Management, Product Management, Business Development).
· Fluent English (written and verbal communication).
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Master’s degree
· Experience working in supply chain or related industries or top-tier consulting experiences.
· German or French language skills are a plus.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'