Senior Business & Data Analyst - IFRS9
Senior Business & Data Analyst - IFRS 9
Excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading financial services company as an Analyst within the IFRS9 team. This role sits within a newly created team that will play a key role in the business with responsibility for overseeing compliance of IFRS9 across the business.
This role will involve both business and data analysis with role responsibilities including:
- Data analysis including assessing data quality and any potential gaps
- Conduct data manipulation and perform data modelling
- Liaise with key business stakeholders across the business including communicating any changes to process
Candidates must have experience of:
- Business and data analysis background with programming experience and knowledge of excel and data manipulation
- Knowledge of credit risk, regulatory & risk reporting and stress testing
- An understanding of IFRS9 process and regulation
This role offers the potential to progress your career in a global, market leading business - for more information, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"