Senior Business Change Analyst - Banking - Solihull
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Change Analyst (Permanent) to work for a UK based banking client in Solihull.
This opportunity provides an excellent overall package which includes:
- Annual Profit Related Pay Bonus
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Contribution scheme
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (option to buy/sell 5 holidays per year) etc.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a central change team, working with all levels of stakeholders to ensure the solution is understood by all concerned parties and changes effectively scoped, defined and implemented to the required standards.
You'll need to ensure that the business change needs are correctly understood and impact of those changes assessed, captured and analysed and outcomes (in terms of epic, features and high specification user stories) from which IT can design and build a solution are delivered.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Candidates must possess previous experience of undertaking a Business Change Analyst role.
- Ideally worked in the banking sector and in a business change environment.
- You will be required to build relationships with stakeholders so strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Strong understanding of operational risk, performance and cost metric identification, definition and presentation.
- Expert in clarifying, defining and writing business outcome requirements (Epics, Features and User Stories)
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Applications (Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Access).
- Expert in business process analysis/ reengineering including GAP analysis (As-is/ To-be).
- Strong Agile (Safe) framework expertise desirable.
Salary up to 60,000
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'