Senior Business Analyst
Birmingham (Our ref AL1035)
Salary c£45,000 - £55,000 plus excellent benefits
My client is theleading supplier of SIPP and SSAS pension administration technology, serving the UKs leading insurers, banks, wealth managers, platforms and actuaries with cutting edge technology and expert knowledge.
They are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to deliver business requirements through the production of user stories for the development teams.
- Understand legislation driven product requirements
- Define user stories and acceptance criteria
- Own user stories through the whole product life cycle
- Participate in backlog refinement sessions to guide the teams towards solutions that meet customer and legislative requirements
- Maintain product level backlogs
- Work within the SCRUM teams in a cross functional environment
- Able to act as a consultant for business analysts on other projects
- Able to lead a large project which may require contribution from multiple business analysts
- Able to mentor and assign tasks to other business analysts
- Management of more than one project at once, as well as complex projects
- Able to ensure business need and core requirements are fully understood for each project
- Able to define the minimum viable product and scope for a given release, as well as make suggestions as to where projects can be split and pushing for extensible, reusable solutions where possible
- Confidently able to give demos and presentations to a variety of audiences
- Excellent written communication skills with experience writing comprehensive, clear, well structured documentation
- Excellent verbal communication skills to a range of stakeholders
- Ability to define a problem and assist in solution identification
- Experience of agile methodologies and writing user stories
- A background in pensions or lifetime savings administration and/or SIPP/SSAS knowledge would be advantageous
- Financial Services background would be advantageous
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.
- Agile Methodologies
- User Stories
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Pension Systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'