Package: Salary £39900 + 3% Flex Fund + 5% Pension + 25 Days Annual Leave + Life Assurance.
Job Type: 6 Months FTC
Location: Leeds / Remote home based
Set up by the Department of Health in a unique partnership with technology experts Sopra Steria, NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS) provide essential corporate back office services to other NHS organisations.
NHS SBS is the market leader in corporate services with around 40% of the NHS using one or more of our products.? With unrivalled knowledge and experience, we provide high-quality, value-for-money finance, procurement and employment services to the NHS, helping them overcome any challenges they face in the back office.?
We work closely with NHS organisations all over the country to replace outdated, time-consuming and error-prone paper processes, with affordable digital systems and more efficient ways of working, and in addition to our core services, we are designing and developing innovative digital technologies and piloting brand new ways of working, which further improve efficiency and quality, and better support the NHS workforce to deliver world-class patient care.
We are passionate about using our expertise to save the NHS time and money and are more relevant today than ever before.
The day job
You will undertake business analysis on high complexity, high risk, business critical projects. This may involve the management of a team of Business Analysts and contribute to pre-sales assignments and proposals that may lead to significant revenue opportunities. The work involves limited guidance and only general instructions from more senior colleagues. Therefore, initiative and judgment are required to address and resolve daily problems.
- Defines scope and deliverables for assignment with ‘client’, ensuring effective engagement and stakeholder management throughout
- Delivers assignment in accordance with agreed scope, time, financial and quality measures
- Ensures risk management plans are in place for assignment
- Completes assignment review with ‘client’ at the end of each and every assignment
- Actively promotes Sopra Steria business process and IT outsourcing services with clients and develops relationships that are transferable into sales opportunities
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the client’s business and uses this to identify potential sales opportunities
- Supports the development of intellectual property including methods, approaches, sales collateral and capability development programmes to support creation of and renewal of generic business propositions
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst working on complex projects or programmes.
- Knowledge of the latest analysis tools and techniques that are solution independent and transferable to many business scenarios (Process mapping/improvements, Lean Six Sigma, Agile working etc)
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Commercial sector knowledge
- Purchase to Pay Finance Function experience/knowledge
- Automation/RPA Delivery & Design experience/knowledge
- BPMS Tool/Project Implementation experience/knowledge
Reasons why you should apply to us
- Apply for a Blue light card - take advantage of the huge number of online and high street discounts available for the NHS, Emergency Services, and Armed Forces.
- We ensure our working environment is supportive and collaborative, everyone has a voice and all opinions count
- Working towards "Great Place to Work" status – We are dedicated to making NHS SBS a great place to work!
- Sustainability is really important to us, in fact we are within the top 1% of companies worldwide tackling climate change and managing our emissions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'