Senior Business Analyst job in Swansea - £35-40K plus benefits (Agile, Software, Financial Services)
A job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst to join a market leading technology company in Swansea on a permanent basis. My client has won numerous awards, they boast an impressive portfolio of blue-chip clients and offer excellent scope for career progression.
The Senior Business Analyst will support the strategic business analysis services to both clients and internal development teams. You will work closely with the business units to gain an enhanced understanding of customer's business strategies, services, roadmaps and processes.
The Business Analyst will play a key part in promoting solution and technology adoption throughout assignments, working closely with key stakeholders to identify key opportunities and trends in the customer space.
The Business Analyst will lead in consulting assignments by facilitating workshops and discussions, gathering requirements and building relationships with key clients. You will conduct analysis to define the detailed design and to create and maintain a backlog of requirements in user story form. Furthermore, the Business Analyst will be required to build and agree a delivery plan which provides the client, project manager and scrum team with clear guidance of how the solution will be developed and delivered in an Agile environment. You will support the scrum teams and customer throughout the sprint cycles, whilst also engaging with the Product owners to understand the detail of new features being developed and propose new items for the core product roadmap.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of having worked as a Business Analyst, ideally within Financial Services
- Experience of having worked in a highly regulated industry
- Experience of working with software teams
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management, client facing and communication skills
- Experience of line managing or mentoring other Business Analysts would be a distinct advantage
- Requirements elicitation
- User Story creation / mapping
- Wireframe / mock-up creation
- If you have any technical knowledge / experience of having worked as a Technical Business Analyst this would be an advantage
This position offers a competitive salary, the opportunity to work on several interesting projects plus a benefits package that includes:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + additional day birthday leave allowance
- Flexible working hours and remote working policy
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Employee referral bonus
- Charity days
- Perkbox discounts and more
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please apply with an updated CV. Hays also offer £500 worth of high street vouchers for all successful referrals.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'