Senior Business Analyst- SaaS Organisation - Herefordshire- Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join a large Software as a Service business based in either Herefordshire or Cheltenham.
As part of the Senior Business Analyst role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Be a senior member of the team and take the lead on projects and programmes of work with multiple Business Analysis resource.
- Work on large Technology Programmes as opposed to small projects. Programmes will span Infrastructure and Application projects including a large Cloud migration programme
- Carry out full life cycle business analysis- Business case creation/submission, requirements gathering, process mapping, benefits realisation etc
- Engage with senior stakeholders to take detailed requirements and challenge where necessary
- Work closely with the Project Management Office to ensure the smooth delivery of projects
To be successful in your application for the Senior Business Analyst role you will have:
- A strong background in Business Analysis
- Demonstrable experience of working within a senior position and providing coaching to junior members of the team
- Have strong full lifecycle experience and a track record of managing and reviewing benefits realisation processes
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to challenge requirements
- Any exposure to working on projects involving Cloud Migrations or Microsoft Azure would be highly desirable but not essential.
- Any experience within Financial Services would be desirable but not essential
This role is paying £40,000-£50,000
Senior Business Analyst / SaaS / Waterfall / Agile / Hereford / Permanent / Cloud / Azure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'