Senior Business Analyst
A unique, vibrant company with continued growth and success looking for a Senior BA / Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
A Software Consultancy (250 people) who are guaranteed to be likeminded and as passionate as you are about delivering results.
Work with some of Europe's most successful retailers and brands; such as Sainsbury's, Volvo, Amazon etc.
Working for this top and successful employer you will have the unique opportunity as a Senior Business Analyst to enhance and utilise your skills and develop your career by gaining full ownership of high-profile projects.
Looking for someone with experience in working with an Agile environment.
Must have experience in either ecommerce or retail.
Someone who fits in with a bright and dynamic business - with a hands-on and strategic approach to thinking.
- The ability to quickly understand the complexity of a client's business
- The ability to critically evaluate complex information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and summarise these findings and recommendations to the client.
- Act as a technology consultant, both large and small scale, through a proactive, solutions focused approach to help clients realise their technology strategy and business aspirations.
- The ability to own deliverables and ensure effective liaison with internal teams to manage client expectations.
- The ability to support client's awareness of the external environment to understand current best practice and competitor activity as well as representing views on design.
- The ability to drive requirements and analysis using interviews, workshops and appropriate frameworks, translate the output for a technical and business audience
- Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'