Senior Business Analyst
Tate Exeter are currently looking for a highly experienced Senior Business Analyst to join an expanding organisation in Exeter.
This role would be suitable for an individual with a strong analytical background using Excel at an advanced level.
The main duties include:
- Analysing operational performance data.
- Compiling and reporting on national data sets
- Collecting and analysing complex operational data.
- Providing timely and relevant information for the department.
- Ad-Hoc reporting, compliance and audits.
- Producing and presenting statistical reports.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven working experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, Access, MS Office; Excel (Strong Intermediate / Advanced level)
- Strong understanding of data capture, processing and extracting information from multiple sources.
This role is full-time Monday-Friday. Hourly rate between £14.00-£16.00 DOE.Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Data Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"