Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity.
Explore career opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the world’s leading off-price retailer of clothing and homeware worldwide. Our retail chains include TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the United Kingdom; TK Maxx in Australia; TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; and Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 shops and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!Job Summary
- Analyses complex cross functional business processes and defines integrated requirements
- Facilitates the design of integrated solutions (process, technical & organizational).
- Ensures the end to end solution is proven to deliver the required business results.
- Drives adoption of the designed processes, associated organizational changes and solution use with stakeholders.
- Ensures the solution is support on an ongoing basis.
- No direct reports
- May be assigned as Lead BA on a project and therefore lead business analysts (2-3), business subject matter experts and third parties.
- Will provide performance review input to line managers on objective delivery.
- Develops, monitors and tracks plans to create the BA deliverables on an assigned project.
- Creates/revises/executes the following deliverables using industry standard techniques:
- Process Maps
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Requirements Specifications
- Functional Design & configuration
- Use Case Scenarios
- Acceptance Testing
- Coaches other BAs in the delivery of artifacts for assigned project.
- Networks with the BA community to share best practice and develop the BA competency.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Promotion Level – Business Analysis experience across all phases of the solution delivery process, and at least one complex project end to end.
- Experienced Hire – Relevant business experience with Business Analysis experience across multiple projects in at least 3 full project life cycles, including one complex project. Can clearly demonstrate delivering artifacts for each project phase, and link the business value created with the process improvement.
- Process Knowledge – e.g. Finance, HR, Planning
- Technical Knowledge – e.g. Oracle EBS, RMS etc.
- Facilitation Skills
What's In It For You?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now.