Key Skills: Senior Business Analysis/ BA/ UAT/ Agile/ Waterfall/ testing/ stakeholder management/ QA/ JIRA/ Smartsheet/ Confluence/ legal
I’m currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analysis to join my client’s rapidly expanding team in Central London. This is great time to be joining the team as they have been growing an exponential amount in the last 12 months. Now recognised as one of the leading suppliers within the legal industry for the last 30 years situated in the heart of London.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong Business Analysis background working on full development life lifecycle. Experience in an Agile methodology and also having testing experience using platforms such as UAT and QA platforms.
This the perfect role for a candidate who is really looking to develop their Business Analysis experience whilst working in a large-scale environment.
Key skills for the Senior Business Analysis includes:
- Strong leadership and consultancy skills.
- Experience working in an Agile and Hybrid (agile/waterfall) environment.
- Using UAT and QA platforms to test software.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Working with Confluence, JIRA and Smartsheet.
Some Desirable skills include:
- Creation and Presentation of business cases to Senior Management.
- Experience of the media sector, more specifically publishing would be an advantage.
- Current ISEB qualification
- Experience of using cloud technologies.
They are looking to pay a salary depending on Experience of the chosen candidate. With initial first stage interviews lined up for the week commencing the 9th of April. If you could be interested please apply by sending your CV to or call