Senior Business Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join our expanding team.
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings. We’ve experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now approaching 500 staff.
In light of the organisation’s continued growth plans and challenging change agenda, we are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Business Analyst.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will:
- Produce high quality business requirements from a functional and non-functional perspective
- Conduct business impact assessments
- Operate at a senior level to facilitate system and process improvement workshops, resolving complex issues.
- Lead and support Business Analysts to enhance the quality and standards of department output
Why come to work for us?
You would be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. The Strategic Operations team is fast paced, offering the chance to partner with various areas of the business on forward thinking programmes.
The added extras
- Base salary (dependent on experience) £45,000 - 55,000. We have a corporate benefits package which includes: 24 days holiday (increasing with length of service plus holiday purchase scheme); annual discretionary bonus; pension; private medical insurance; season ticket loan; cycle purchase scheme; childcare vouchers.
Am I suitable for this role?
To be successful in this role, you will….
- Be degree level qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- Possess existing Business Analyst experience within the Financial Services industry
- Robust knowledge of savings and mortgage products is essential
- Demonstrate excellent communication and cross functional working skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Be comfortable with travel when required
If you are interested in the opportunity with us at OSB, please click the 'Apply’ button and send us your CV.
- Business Analyst
- Financial Services
- Process Improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"