Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst (contract)| Fast- growing financial Services | Manchester
Harmonic are proud to recruit for a rapidly growing financial services institution, this exciting firm is just about to embark on a new project.
Our client is looking for a passionate and driven Senior Business Analyst with strong communication skills to join their group finance function.
This role will give you the opportunity to develop complex flow processes and have a massive impact in a business undergoing a very large strategic change.
- Support the Group Finance Function
- Implementation of a Treasury / ALM system
- Development of Regulatory Reporting
- Over see a system implementation implementation
- Assessment of investors
- Create new business process flow maps for the change in business model
- Co-ordinating activity between finance and non-finance teams
What you need:
- Banking / FS experience
- Experience in managing projects across a number of business areas
- Worked in a group capacity
- Experienced Senior Finance BA / Project Manager
- Understanding the processes
- Treasury experience
What we would like to see:
- ACA / ACCA chartered accountant
Rate: £500 - £600 per day.
Contract Duration: 9 months
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Phone: Twitter: @chrisharmonic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"