Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst - we are seeking a Senior Business Analyst (Agile) to join a world-renowned, leading publishing group, based in London. As part of a specific product area, the Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for driving software development projects and releases across the business.
We are looking for someone with a strong background as a Business analyst, working in a large-scale and complex systems environment, with knowledge of the full SDLC, Agile methods, user stories and the ability to manage senior stakeholders. This role will often be the connection between the engineering, design, product and analytics teams, therefore a cross-functional and collaborative working approach is key!
Further skills and experience required for the Senior Business Analyst:
- Strong Agile experience (i.e. Scrum, Lean or Kanban)
- Experience across the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) within a product development environment
- Demonstrable experience within a large-scale and complex product environment (i.e. digital platforms and products, at scale)
- Background of working with content heavy consumer/public facing sites and platforms
- Technical background; allowing you to easily communicate with the Development and QA teams
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; proven stakeholder engagement/management skills
- Data and requirements gathering, with the ability to create testable specifications
- Industry experience in either large-scale publishing groups or media organisations preferred
The Senior Business Analyst will have a thirst for knowledge and be keen to learn the industry to deliver business impact! This role will suit a self-starter with global, large-scale experience, ideally within publishing or media.
Senior Business Analyst - Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Digital, Product Development, Cross-functional, publishing, media, global
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) + 10% bonus + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- Product Development
- Senior Business Analyst