Senior Business Analyst
The successful candidate will prepare professional documentation in order to capture user stories, acceptance criteria and context information. You should have the ability to interpret complex business issues and understand the associated technical implications. You will ensure the core strategic business goals are understood and will help shape large, high risk and complex initiatives. You will work collaboratively with solution architects, UX designers, product owners and the delivery teams in order to ensure that solutions address the requirements of the business.
The successful candidate would be expected to have strong business analysis skills with a proven record of project participation and delivery ideally gained within a Workplace Investing business. The ability to understand technical design and assess approach to rectify any issues encountered is also important.
- Successfully operated as a hands on business analyst working as the sole or lead analyst on the project
- Experience working as an analyst with in a technology delivery team
- Experience of eliciting requirements from senior management using workshops, interviewing, etc.
- Requirements analysis using structured techniques (Use Cases, Design Thinking etc.)
- Strong logical and physical data analysis skills
- Worked with architects and developers to design a solution that best meets our customers' needs
- End to end development using agile techniques (Scrum, Kanban)
- Business process analysis and modelling and proficient in using them to communicate with business and technology
- Experience of delivering change using an offshore model
- Able to work to tight deadlines, and manage several tasks concurrently
- An understanding of the pensions/workplace investing industry (domestic and global)
- Experience of working in an asset management organisations
- Asset Management
- Business Analyst
- Financial Services