Experian are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Solutions UK&I function.
Responsible for providing product consultancy to clients, gathering and influencing client requirements, designing and leading teams of BAs in delivering complex business solutions and products using the most appropriate architectures and solutions to achieve the client's requirements and maximize the value to Experian. Responsible for constant improvement in the level of knowledge and skills within the analysis team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In line with business strategy, business requirements are defined, and feasibility studies / estimates are prepared to ensure that products meet the needs of the client and generate maximum value to Experian
- Prioritisation of requirements are negotiated and agreed with Business Unit MDs, Portfolio Managers, Account Managers and relevant nominated business Personnel.
- Programmes of work (progress reports & future plans) are communicated to the relevant Delivery Managers and effective corrective actions are recommended
- Customer expectations are actively and effectively managed.
- Accurate and relevant information e.g. cost estimates, timescales etc, is provided to enable the development of business cases for proposed projects.
- Ensures that detailed and accurate business and systems analysis is undertaken and documentation of requirements, functional and technical specification is produced.
- Proposed solutions make maximum re-use of existing products
- Products are delivered to agreed timescales, quality and cost
- Projects that are, or are at risk of becoming, outside agreed parameters are escalated and effective recovery plans are recommended and agreed.
Resource Management and People Development:
- Line management of small teams of Business Analysts, including performance management and development, and administrative duties
- Team leadership of Business Analyst teams on projects
- Ensure that Business Analyst reports and teams are well motivated and supported to deliver the required products and that existing products are further developed and improved in line with the Business Strategies.
- Foster an environment of innovation and constant improvement within the team
- Provide effective feedback and support to all Business Analysts in support of individual personal development plans
- Support the recruitment process, engaging with prospective candidates and taking ownership of interviewing standards and assessments
- Manage Business Analyst succession planning and build internal analysis capability through development and career planning
- Continual development through the identification and action of own Personal Development Plan.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement in performance and execution of the role.
- Facilitate and drive performance management processes
- Champion a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business. Ensure that by leading by example, you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of customers. Through the adoption of a top down approach, demonstrate a culture where all of our people understand their regulatory obligations, including what the fair treatment of customer's means to them and our organisation.
- A Degree level qualification or equivalent professional experience
- Significant experience in a business analyst role or similar in an IT Environment.
- Professional certification (ISEB or ITIL)
- Experience in a Leadership role, including Line Management, Team Building, Stakeholder Management, Communications and Change Management
- Experience of delivering complex business solutions through analysis, development and testing teams including partnership with offshore teams (outsourced and captive) and third parties.
- Strong Analytical skills and knowledge of multiple analysis methodologies.
- Have an in depth understanding of the development lifecycle and methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc)
- Ability to analyse business requirements and produce high quality solution designs based on a broad knowledge of strategic delivery platforms and global products
- Drives a culture of innovation and fosters an environment of continuous improvement across the Business Analysis domain
- Proactive in attaining and sharing knowledge and motivated to keep pace with best practice in methodologies and solutions.
- Ability to communicate (Written and oral) technical issues to a non-technical, business audience.
- Ability to influence across the Global matrix to ensure best practice.
- Business credibility within a global organisation and with external clients and partners.
- Commercially aware and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Line management of a small team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job