Maxwell Bond are working with a financial services company to find a Senior Business Analyst to work within their new digital transformation team. They are on the look out to find individuals who can drive the business into a modern, digital age and become the forefront of their market. They are currently trying to get all their products online, so they’re looking for someone who can bring the business and the technical stakeholders together and bring their vision to life.
This role will see you mostly working on greenfield projects that are mainly software/digital focused helping the business become the front runners for digital fintech. Most importantly, being a people-person is a must in this role due to the collaborative environment, you’ll be working within. Within this role, as a business analyst, you will be expected to define and scope requirements/user stories, mapping business processes, testing and validating user journeys and engaging with senior stakeholders.
So, if you’re an experienced Business Analyst who is ambitious and hardworking then this role could be the one for you! To be a successful candidate, all you need is the following:
- Strong commercial experience working on projects as a senior BA or as a lead BA
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work projects under different delivery methodologies (Waterfall/Agile)
- Able to work within a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Experience dealing with Software projects with the development team ideally in an agile environment or working on B2C digital projects
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity that will allow to make a significant difference, then please contact Riana at Maxwell Bond or apply directly with your CV!