Senior Digital Analyst
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits.
Are you a Digital Analyst looking for that next step up to become a Senior Digital Analyst?
Are you looking for change to work in a progressive, growing digital brand?
If the answer is yes, then this role could be perfect for you. I am currently partnering with a leading online brand who provide a range of services from comparison services, advise based content to consumers and who also provide not for profit campaigning.
What about the role?
They have various divisions within the business and this role is based within their marketing and digital division. Their focus in this team is to increase subscriptions to the platform by understanding who their core consumer base is, and how best to target them.
As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Have responsibility for the correct implementation and use of their web analytics solution
- Translate your online analysis into insight for the business that will inform - product, campaign and content strategies
- Understand and optimise user journeys
- Measure and improve channel and campaign performance to ensure optimal conversion rates
- Look after the digital analytics budget and relationship with the rest of the business.
- Help stakeholders to get the most out of the reporting and understand what KPI's they should be monitoring
- Deliver regular reporting dashboards to the key stakeholders
- Be a SME (subject matter expert) around what innovations there are within digital and web analytics and the tools available.
What do they want you to have?
- Experience using web analytics tools and software, ideally Google Analytics or GA 360
- Awareness of relational databases - some SQL knowledge would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to distil data into insightful conclusions.
- NOT ESSENTIAL, BUT NICE TO HAVE's / LEARN ON THE JOB - Google Big Query, Google Cloud SQL, SAS, Python, R or Stats, Comscore, knowledge of varying CRM systems, knowledge of marketing channel attribution.
- Digital Data Media Analyst Google Analytics Excel HTML