Senior Business Analysis
£30,000 - £45,000
MBA are working alongside a global claims management company whose vision is to be the world's leading provider of claim services, business process outsourcing, and consulting solutions.
Their employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. They are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. They hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages reflecting the global audience they serve. They look to employ the best and the brightest individuals in the niche markets they serve, specialists who possess unmatched experience in difficult situations when their clients need us most. After all, at the end of the day they are in business to help people.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analysis to be based in their office based in the city centre of Birmingham.
As a Senior Business Analysis you will require the following:
- Proficiency in user requirements gathering, analysis and functional specification
- Business Analyst techniques, modelling and software design experience gained in a software development environment
- Proficient project management/ coordination capabilities and experience
- Experience in web programming environments may be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of the insurance industry would be beneficial