We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst to drive continuous improvement to processes and systems within the Finance function.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support the finance function to generate process improvement within finance
- Work with systems change and the wider function to identify areas to target for improvement
- Design processes using a fresh perspective and principles based approach
- For target areas form a view of what a “good” process looks like and a path to achieve this
- Embed a philosophy of continuous improvement in the finance function
- Participate in workshops and workstreams to generate improvement
- Provide support to the Finance Design Lead in organisational design tasks
What we are looking for:
You will be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years PQE along with experience of process improvement and change implementation, strong stakeholder management skills. You will possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to liaise effectively and build relationships with personnel at all levels.
You should be confident to question and understand outputs and processes, and think differently. Experience of the finance systems environment would be an advantage as well as commercial focus and a good understanding of the way the business works.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, b respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.