We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
The successful candidate will display strong Business Analysis skills and be easily able to transcend delivery focus on Technology, Operations and Front Office. The candidate will need to have strong understanding and experience of high profile regulatory projects.
The individual should be a self-starter, with strong lateral thought, good analytical skills, curiosity and meticulous attention to detail and accurate high quality output.
Translate Regulatory requirements into Business requirements and understand how this will apply to M&G
Provide business analysis support to ensure effective delivery of agreed projects, Strong knowledge of regulatory projects is advantageous
Confirming nature and scope of change
Impact assessment of changes
Analysis and documentation of requirements Identification and analysis of solutions
Design of the implementation of process and organisational changes
Develop effective relationships across the business, Technology and the wider change management community
Confidently able to create/edit policy documents
A good working knowledge of EMIR, MiFID II, Dodd Frank and PRIIPS would be advantageous
Job & Personal Skills:
Strong understanding of the project lifecycle.
Strong Understanding of the Regulatory framework
Knowledge & Experience
• Strong understanding of the Asset Management industry is essential
• Experience and strong knowledge of current and previous financial regulations
• required awareness of the processes through which new and changed regulations are developed
• preferred Involvement in one or more industry body regulations working groups will be an advantage
• Experience in a business analysis role including business process change and technology change essential
• Experience of requirements elicitation through direct interaction with business users and their processes (Interviews, observation and workshops)
• essential Experience of working with senior business users required
• Logical, structured thought processes and good problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills - written, pictorial, presentational and verbal at all levels within the organisation essential
• Able to demonstrate initiative and work with minimum supervision required
• Ability to lead others, act as mentor within BA team and role model Junior BA members
• Have a strong understanding of regulatory projects such as EMIR and MiFID II
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job