Senior Business Analyst - Team Leading / STP / Swift / Securities / Settlements
Fantastic opportunity to support a very large programme, delivering a large scale technology transformation to improve specific processes for customers and specialist consultants. This programme will run for at least another 2 years and will be a very credible piece of work to claim involvement in!
- Full analysis of existing systems and how the migrations will impact business process
- Working VERY closely with the Programme and Project Managers to deliver project phases whilst supporting stakeholders of a very senior level
- Leading and supporting a team of 2 BAs currently, rising to an expected 5 in time
- Delivery of functional specifications to cover all aspects and milestones of the programme
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and engaging abilities are essential
- Experience of supporting a team of BAs
- Experience within Securities or Settlements is essential
- Experience of STP
- A good understanding of Data would be an advantage
- Experience of SWIFT would also be an advantage
About the Company
This is an international company based very close to the centre of Glasgow. They are on a very large period of growth currently with a high number of projects and programmes underway requiring a large growth in staff.
Salaries of £55,000 - £70,000 will be considered and come with some excellent benefits including but not limited to: 10% pension contribution, Life Assurance, Private Medial cover, holidays, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, membership discounts and a minimum of 1 day per week working from home conditions.
Applicants must have the existing rights to live and work in the UK as sponsorship support is sadly not an option. Applicants must be confident that they will successfully pass credit vetting as this is essential prior to joining.
For more details of the Senior Business Analyst position, please send in your CV as the first step. A cover letter is not essential.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Investment Banking