Our Client is a leader in state-of-the-art technology solutions for corporate workforce mobility and is currently looking to appoint an experienced Implementation Senior Business Analyst to join their team in the London.
They provide award-winning service to a portfolio of high-profile global clients. Their team are known for providing creative software solutions to solve their clients’ complex business problems.
To be considered for this role you will need to have had at least 2-3 years’ experience in an industry related field, this is essential for the role. E.g., Global Mobility, Tax, Compensation and Benefits, Rewards, International HR etc.
- The Implementation Senior Business Analyst is responsible for the configuration for implementations.
- The Senior Business Analyst will work with the Implementation Manager to configure complex requirements during an implementation.
- The Senior Business Analyst is a subject matter expert in multiple areas of our client's products and keeps current on the most recent application enhancements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Member of the project team working with the Implementation Manager to complete complex configuration tasks
- Documents requirements and templates
- Partners with leaders to document meeting notes
- Completes day to day core configuration tasks, including complex user reports
- Provides deliverables on time with the goal of zero defects, based upon agreed timelines
- Establishes QA test plan
- Creates test cases and test scripts
- Executes QA Testing
- Provides testing status/metrics
- Communicates findings so quality is improved
- Coaches/Mentors Business Analysts
- Configures and tests products during the implementation
- Actively participates in client meetings, client webinars, demos and other presentations to both clients and internal team
- Actively pursues learning opportunities about both the relocation/global mobility and software industries, and actively applies that knowledge to team activities
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Aptitude
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Clear Communicator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or similar fields
- Experience in business experience working with customers
- Experience working in a technical software environment
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Advanced Microsoft Office Experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- SQL Knowledge
- Relationship Building
- Knowledge of our clients Products
- Business Writing Capability
- Knowledge of Global Mobility industry
- Business Analyst
- Global Mobility
- Microsoft Office
- Software Implementation