Senior Business Analyst - Up to £65,000 + Bonus, Car Allowance, Pension, Health & Dental Care + much more
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join a well-established and award-winning provider of Agile IT consultancy services and work on various exciting projects and programmes
Agile | Scrum | Consultant | Business Analyst | IT Change | Software Development
The Business Analyst will ideally have worked in a consultancy or be consultative, commercially minded and delivery focused. Upon joining this leading provider of Agile IT consultancy services the Business Analyst will leading analysis and delivering projects to a high standard. It is a requirement that the Business Analyst has a track record in working on large-scale IT Change Programmes.
- Significant Business Analyst experience, currently working as a Senior or Lead Business Analyst.
- Background in IT Change Delivery either in Consultancy or directly for commercial organisations.
- Solid understanding of software development using both Agile and Waterfall.
- Be able to demonstrate analytical thinking and methodical problem solving skills.
- Experience of stakeholder influencing, delivery team mentoring and line management.
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Leading consulting activities for initiation, analysis and implementations.
- Scoping, analysis and overall Solution design.
- Evaluating the customer's business needs, and articulating these as requirements, user stories and functional designs.
- Production of high quality documentation, proposals and implementation plans.
- Taking a leading role in implementation projects alongside the Project/Programme Manager.
- Liaising with clients during implementation and user testing of developed solutions.
- Managing and mentoring other consultants and client team members.
- Effective influencing, leadership, coordination, motivation, negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Strong demonstrable full-life cycle Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technical constraints
- Strong understanding of Business Case creation and delivery
- Ability to apply analytical skills and innovative thinking to system delivery across a range of technologies.
- Strong understanding and application of change management techniques and processes, with particular focus on business analysis standards and best practice.
An excellent opportunity to develop and progress your Business Analyst career in a successful consultancy and work on interesting programmes. Please APPLY now for information on this exciting opportunity.
Senior Business Analyst - Consultant - Up to £65,000 + Bonus, Car Allowance, Pension, Health & Dental Care + much more.
- IT Change
- Agile Business Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job