Our Leeds based Charity client is looking to recruit at the Senior Business Analyst level on both 12 and 24 month fixed term contracts. The primary aim of the Senior Business Analyst will be to deliver a wide range of business analyst activities on multiple complex projects within the change portfolio.
Growing national Charity based centrally in Leeds.
As our client embarks on a £multimillion transformation, they are seeking to recruit at the Senior Business Analyst level in permanent, 12 and 24 month fixed term contracts. As Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working on complex projects with a higher profile and larger scope within the portfolio. In addition, the Senior Business Analyst will:
Define the overall approach, scope and project objectives to requirement analysis and solution design.
Work with multi-disciplinary teams to create requirements for change by conducting interviews, facilitating requirement workshops, conducting business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
Provide status reports on risks and issues, ensuring all elements of the functional requirements and solution design are understood and properly communicated.
Identify and resolve any conflicting design issues, seeking input from the Business Analysis Manager and Project/Programme Manager.
The successful candidate will need to show evidence of the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- ISEB or similar qualification
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Proven process mapping techniques and ability to use a range of applicable software
- Understanding of project management and collaboration tools
- Track record in planning activities and co-ordinating resources to achieve an outcomes
- Experience of using both Waterfall and Agile project management frameworks.
- Strong people management experience
- Proven experience of stakeholder management
up to £38,000 + benefits
35 hour working week
Based centrally in Leeds.
- Business Analyst
- Business Transformation
- Business Improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job