Senior Business Analyst / Trainer required to help embed collaborative ways of working using Office 365 across the entire project by:
- Supporting employees in collaborating on documents.
- Facilitating and improving team work.
- Sharing best practices.
- Supporting internal communications for a transitory workforce.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with the IT team and leadership to articulate business objectives and Office 365 success criteria in practical terms for each team.
- Create employee personas and user journeys for efficiency, collaboration and communications
- Support delivery of the Intranet:
o Conduct communication strategy workshop with leadership
o Deliver an information architecture for the Intranet
o Delivery of training for content editors
o Assist in the creation of the Intranet launch plans
- Own delivery of collaborative ways of working:
o Develop workshop materials and rollout strategy
o Conduct workshops with team leads, subject matter experts and super users to understand their frustrations and requirements around collaboration, document management and communication
o Define and playback requirements then support team leads and super users in the configuration and testing of their MS Team area.
o Deliver training to the wider team in collaboration with team SMEs and super users
o Conduct team workshops and assign tasks to configure and test their MS Team area
o collaboration and communicationTechnical Skills & Previous experience:
- Experience working with Office 365/SharePoint/MS Teams/Skype of Business
- Analysis and documentation of complex business processes
- Proven experience developing and delivering technical training around Office 365 or SharePoint to a diverse range of user groups.
- Strong project management skills and discipline in regards
- Working knowledge of the development life cycle
- Highly desirable to have experience with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Business Analyst
- Technical Trainers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job