Job Title: Senior Business Analyst - Subject Matter Expert GAS
Salary: Competitive DOE
Are you a Senior Business Analyst with an excellent understanding of retail gas supply systems and processes and managing data quality and associated regulation? Our client - a developer of software for the Gas and Electricity Supply markets are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to become their GAS Subject Matter Expert relating to SVA services, compliance with MRA, the BSC, SPAA and Xoserve and Industry Compliant standards. You will be supporting their Managed Service offering as well as new market entrants. So, if you are a Gas Subject Matter Expert, apply for the Senior Business Analyst tole today!!!
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing industry dataflows relating to Registration and Settlement Data Quality performance in Gas (commercial and domestic) markets
- Conducting Supplier Qualification, Market Scenario testing and business improvement projects
- Completing processing in line with industry standards and interaction with Agents and Suppliers
- Providing internal operational and external regulatory/supplier performance reporting
- Suggesting possible process improvement opportunities, including automations
- Acting as trainers/mentors for Analysts and Senior Analysts in the MS team
- Preparation for Elexon Audits on behalf of Suppliers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience as a Senior Analyst within the UK Gas market
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in the use of MS Excel
- Strong analytical skill with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at writing queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Educated to degree level in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'