Senior Business Analyst Specialist - London/South East - £52K- £65k
A growing, high achieving UK based plc are looking for a consultative, commercially minded and delivery focussed individual. Upon joining this leading provider of Agile IT consultancy services, you will be expected to hit the ground running in leading analysis and delivering projects to a high standard. The organisation is looking to substantially grow its client base, with a particular emphasis on the private sector whilst continuing to maintain a strong public sector presence. It is therefore imperative that you have a track record of delivery of full lifecycle IT projects and programmes, preferably in both the private and public sectors (particularly Government Digital Strategy (GDS) projects). However, candidates demonstrating strong experience in either will be considered.
- Significant Business Analysis experience, currently working as a Lead/Senior BA or equivalent.
- Background in IT Change Delivery either in Consultancy or directly for commercial / public sector organisations.
- Solid understanding of software development using both an agile and waterfall.
- Be able to evidence analytical thinking and methodical problem-solving skills.
- Experience of stakeholder influencing, delivery team mentoring and line management.
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Leading consulting activities for initiation, analysis and implementations.
- Scoping, analysis and overall Solution design.
- Evaluating the customer's business needs, and articulating these as requirements, user stories and functional designs.
- Production of high quality documentation, proposals and implementation plans.
- Taking a leading role in implementation projects alongside the Project/Programme Manager.
- Defining change requests and enhancements.
- Liaising with clients during implementation and user testing of developed solutions.
- Managing multiple objectives and seeing things through to completion.
- Managing and mentoring other consultants and client team members.
- Constructing Business Cases.
- Effective influencing, leadership, coordination, motivation, negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Strong demonstrable full-lifecycle Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban, (Government Digital Strategy) GDS, Behavioural Driven Design (BDD)) and/or full-cycle Waterfall (Requirements, Analysis, Support for Design, Dev, Test & Implementation)
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technical constraints and the relationship between these in determining the appropriate solution. (Requirements Gathering and Elicitation, Workshops, As-Is/To-Be, Gap Analysis, Specifications, Development and Test Support)
- Strong understanding of Business Case creation and delivery
- Ability to apply analytical skills and innovative thinking to system delivery across a range of technologies.
- Strong understanding and application of change management techniques and processes, with particular focus on business analysis standards and best practice.
- Ability to manage the competing demands of multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Ability to delight our clients whilst also managing their expectations clearly, realistically and sympathetically.
- Exposure to Domain Driven Design (Nice to Have)
We offer a competitive package which includes an attractive salary, and:
- Car allowance,
- Matched pension contributions up to 5% of annual salary,
- Private medical cover,
- 25 days per year holiday,
- Discretionary employee share option scheme,
- Gym membership allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
This will be a demanding, challenging but highly rewarding position for the successful candidate.
While a significant proportion of your engagements are based in London and the South East, you must be prepared to work across the UK.
- Business Analysis
- Business Analyst
- Digital Strategy
- Delivering Projects