Our Client, a large Insurance organisation is looking to recruit 2 x Senior Business Analysts to join a Sales Transformation Programme.
The individual will work in partnership with the UK Executive team and their stakeholders to lead the activity to translate business ideas into business outcomes that will enable the business to achieve its strategy The Senior Business Analyst will provide support to UK Change Managers in understanding the business, its operations and practices together with the environment, market forces, regulations and trends in the industry to establish cost effective solutions that will enable the business to achieve its ambition and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have xposure to ICOBS etc. Sales process improvement experience and knowledge or exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The individual will have had broad exposure to a wide range of technologies, with a considerable track record and experience of BPR, lean, systems thinking, six sigma and agile methodologies
- The individual will ideally be ISEB certified in Business Analysis, or possess a certification in UML or equivalent
- The individual must have a deep subject matter expertise - either working with particular technologies or in specific, relevant business areas - preferably in the Financial Services industry and/or service industry experience
- The individual must have an understanding of IT architecture, integration and design, and an encompassing understanding of IT operations
- The individual must be able to demonstrate that they can 'horizon scan’ and seek out new and emerging technologies
- The individual will have been educated to degree level or equivalent and will be a strong analytical thinker, capable of sound decision-making, and able to understand wider business issues without losing sight of the detail
- The individual will have deep experience of working as lead analyst on large & complex projects involving multiple stakeholders and complex technologies
- The individual will have a track record of leading other analysts on projects requiring 2 or more analysts
- The individual will have a logical and analytical approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- The individual will seize the opportunity to demonstrate a willingness to adapt their style and approach to different situations
- The individual will have highly effective interpersonal skills with a clear, concise and relevant communication style, including excellent presentational skills
- The individual will exhibit considerable drive enthusiasm and a 'can do’ attitude
- The individual will be commercially focused with an intuitive ability to delivery business outcomes and benefits from highly effective business solutions
- The individual will have the ability to identify and predict key technology trends in the Financial services industry
- The individual must be able to take a business objective, transform it quickly in to a series of technology functional and non-functional features and stories, and ensure it is immediately ready to be developed by a technology delivery team
- The individual will possess a passion for technology led innovation and change and will be driven by generating successful business outcomes
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in the role, please apply promptly and I will contact you to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job