- Are you Senior BA looking for a serious challenge?
- Want to earn a package that's close to £90,000 per year?
- Have you got what it takes to help deliver a major £200m transformation project?
- Keen to work for one of the UK's best known FTSE 250's business?
The company: This company needs no introduction, one of the most successful FTSE 250 business in the UK, who have invested over £300M into IT &^ Digital transformation, delivering some of the largest project of their type in Europe.
The role and it's impact:
As Senior Business Analyst/Business architect you'll form an integral part of a large IT team, tasked with delivering a huge £200m transformation project that will completely revolutionise the way the business and it's processes work.
- Support the production, maintenance and communication of the business System Programme Blueprint (including high level business processes,
- Take ownership for key business initiatives, ensuring that projects deliver a business solution aligned with the defined scope
- Identify, define and agree outcomes and benefits for the business initiatives, including calculating specific benefits cases and the associated measurements such as the key performance indicators and benefit realisation strategies
- Experience across multiple functions particularly in the areas of Product Development, Sales and Order Management, Customer Service management, Logistics and Operations (eg transportation, production, engineering
- The ability to recognise structural issues within the organisation, functional inter dependencies and cross-silo redundancies.
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organisation and to high-priority business issues
- Very strong experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
£70k + £4,800 Car allowance + Family health care - 18% Bonus and 27.5 days annual leave
- Business Analyst
- senior business analyst