Senior Business analyst - Leading tech company! - Up to £67k - Based in Staines - Permanent!
We are looking for experienced Digital Business Analyst to join the team in Staines to Deliver web,Mobile/ Digital type products for the Consumer. So this is a B2C Permanent vacancy Only!!!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Carry out the elicitation, analysis, and documentation of the business outcomes and requirements (functional and non-functional). Utilising a variety of techniques with business stakeholders.
- Being heavily involved with the Business Digital transformation
- Deliver web ,Mobile Digital type products for B2C
- Articulate the business outcomes and requirements within the document in a way that provides traceability between business strategy and project objectives.
- Define or work with business counterparts to help define business processes utilising conceptual modelling and capability analysis, identifying opportunities for synergies.
- Work closely with Technical Architects to ensure that the solution proposed meets the requirements and the anticipated benefits, including compliance to statutory and clien policies and procedures.
- Carry out engagement activities with the business on behalf of IS for IS initiated changes that may affect business processes, understanding impacts and constraints and helping to ensure smooth implementation.
- Facilitate hot houses to remove blockers in progressing an idea or project progression.
- Demonstrable Business Analysis skills, adaptive to change and flexible in approach
- Stakeholder Management able to manage and engage at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication at all management levels
- Attended regular Scrum meetings and knowledge of Agile methodologies is a Must!
- Influencing and facilitation skills
- Stakeholder and relationship management focus
- Experience of IS systems, processes and change is highly desirable
- Creative and critical thinker
- Education to degree level or equivalent experience
- In depth knowledge and experience in a Business Analysis role driving change within an organisation essential at a fairly complex level
- Experience of customer management and or logistics solutions desirable Experience of change delivery life cycle highly desirable
The company and Benefits
- 25 Days holiday/pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme/Payday Fridays finish 4pm
- Flexible working hours
- Digital Media
- Agile Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"