Initial 3 Months
Negotiable Daily Rate
My client is looking for a Business Analysts to join their team based in London. You will be responsible for delivering business analysis and preparing process maps, reporting and general BA duties across a number of work streams.
- Reviewing operational process's and building new process documents
- Understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Engage key stakeholders across both the client and its digital marketing supplier to build awareness and generate buy-in
- Develop a deep understanding of the clients complex organisation to ensure the right solution is delivered
- Collect requirements from business areas and key stakeholders
- Focus on the implementation and construction of the in house intranet web system for a new business area
- Telecommunications experience within the mobile area - essential to be considered
- Candidates will ideally be able to demonstrate fixed line broadband experience
- Experience of Reviewing Operational Processes
- Experience of "as-is and "to-be"
- Experience of Building documentation
- Experience of implementing process into BAU
- Experience gaining requirements from stakeholders and business areas.
- Defining standards, governance, delivery methodologies
- Supporting the implementation of the transformational activity across the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience at all levels within a business
- Experience of Data reviewing
- Long term experience as a business analyst or business consultant
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.