A leading Regulatory Reporting Solution Provider client of ours are seeking a Business Analyst to join their Regulatory Change Analysis team.
For the right candidate my candidate is offering between £50-60k and a competitive benefits package.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Interpreting central bank reporting regulations across EMEA with focus on AnaCredit and Securities Holding Statistics and local EU central credit register reporting
- Writing functional specifications for solution development
- Input into solution scope and design
- Liaising with solution development with SME knowledge
- Monitoring and analysing regulatory rule changes and their impact
- Providing guidance for scenario testing, reviewing test cases and results
- Providing SME input into sales and marketing publications
- Support through sales, pre-sales and implementation teams
Requirements of the role:
- Strong understanding of key banking products - bonds, loans, guarantees, collateral, repos, reverse repos and derivatives
- Good database tables and relationships understanding
- Project experience for data reporting to central banks
- Experience managing 1 or more other people
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- European language skills are desirable
- Basic accounting experience is desirable
Please apply now for review of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"