Senior Business Analyst - Birmingham - 50K
Senior Business Analyst with a strong software development background and involved in data migration / data transformation is required by a leading company based in Birmingham. If you have experience in working in a legal, professional services or finance sector then this would be a bonus. The key criteria for this role is:
- At least 5 years' business analysis experience, engaging with the business and creating solutions
- A proven track record of working in a fast-paced and complex environment, gathering requirements with for IT teams and scope IT projects
- Create new software solutions by working in a senior BA role to find out the needs of the business and influencing major stakeholders
- Show previous BA projects in ideally data transformation in which you have migrated multiple software systems into 1 systems and dealt with impact that this would have on the business
- Strategy experience where they are able to identify their key input to accompany the firms strategy.
This Senior Business Analyst position is for one of the leading companies in Birmingham. This is a very varied in which you will join an established IT & software team. Working alongside a team of developers you shall be translating and shaping IT & Software projects and influence the business areas on IT strategy.
You need to be hands-on and be a senior level. You should have a strength of character, provide a detailed analysis of requirements need to engage with the business, find out what they need and show them the benefits of any proposed changes, so overcome potential resistance.
For example, they are taking multiple systems and merging it into one, so you will have some exposure in the implementation stage.
So what they need to do is engage with the partners, senior stakeholders and influence resistance and show them and educate them that this will benefit the business. The Senior Business Analyst must not be afraid to engage, get what they need and come up with a solution that people are happy with.
Your role will be to gather requirements from many areas of the business, provide document analysis, user case scenarios and run requirements workshops. You shall also use a variety of technologies such as SQL and BI reporting tools to define and deliver functional and technical business intelligence requirements.
The company is one of the best places to work in the Midlands. They invest in their employees, provide full training and put employee engagement at the top of their agenda.
They are looking to pay a starting salary between £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits. To apply send your CV or press apply now.
Keywords: Senior Business Analyst / data migration / software systems - Birmingham
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.