Senior Business Analyst - 13 Months - West Midlands
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst for our client MOD based in the West Midlands. This is an initial 13-month contract with the potential to extend paying market rates.
However, during the Covid-19 crisis the specialist can work from home with ad hoc meetings at either base as the situation allows. The project is a MOD Priority Project so key worker status is available.
- Business analysis - investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing and new services, create recommendations for service improvements, analyse large amounts of complex information to produce solutions.
- Business improvement process - analyse current services and processes, identify and implement optimisations, help to evaluate and establish requirements using relevant techniques such as gap analysis.
- Business modelling - model advanced and complex situations across more than one business function or programme, gather insight from senior stakeholders and communicate modelling results clearly to them.
- Business process testing - take responsibility for the creation of test cases, create traceability records from test cases back to requirements.
- Enterprise and business architecture - contribute to the creation and maintenance of the target operating model and identify the impact on operational service.
- Innovation - lead others to innovate in their work as well as enabling them to innovate on their own.
- Methods and tools - know how to ensure that teams are using the right tools and methodologies and promote their use.
- Requirements definition and management - facilitate the setting of business priorities for highly complex change initiatives, lead on requirements analysis, investigation and implementation of changes to programme scope.
- Stakeholder relationship management - influence stakeholders and manage relationships effectively, build long-term strategic relationships and communicate clearly and regularly with stakeholders.
- Testing (business analysis) - define test condition requirements, design, interpret and execute them as per test plans, highlight reports and risks, analyse results based on tests and activities.
- User focus - concentrate on user needs, collaborate with user researchers, understand user story, recommend best tools and methods
- Experience of working in an environment that handles sensitive data
- Understanding of the MOD working environment
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes
- Understanding of ITIL v3 Service Management Frameworks
- Identify best processes including measuring, evaluating and providing visualisation of outcomes
Do Not Call - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review or message me at Stephanie.Clayton@ circlerecruitment.com
Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Senior Business Analysis, Analyst, Analysis, MOD, Defence, ITIL, ITILv3, Service Management, Modelling, Business improvement, Business process testing, Gap analysis, Data, Service improvement, Stakeholder Management, Stakeholder relationship management, TOM, SC cleared, SC clearance, Security cleared, security clearance
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Business Analysis
- Business Analyst
- Service Management
- Business improvement
- Senior Business Analyst
- Gap analysis
- Senior Business Analysis
- Business process testing
- Service improvem
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'