Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Senior Business Advisor for this Top 10 Firm based in London.
This is a superb opportunity for any individuals with an interest in pursuing a career in Accounts within a very highly regarded firm within the UK.
The role will typically involve:
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP
- Preparation of consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Advising on complex accounting issues
- Preparing year end accounting files ready for audit either by internal or external auditors
- Liaising with auditors as necessary
Successful candidate's will have a passion for providing a superb client service as well as good working knowledge of IFRS, the applicable template in Caseware and UK GAAP - experience with multiple GAAP would be beneficial. The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified.
As one of the UK's most recognised firms, individuals can expect to receive second to none training with a broad range of clients and the opportunity to take ownership of a portfolio. They will offer a very generous salary and benefits package.
- Cash Flow
- Statutory Accounts
- Year End Accounts