Job Title: Senior Business Administrator
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Salary: £29,000 - £32,000 per annum
Working hours: Full time, Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00 (flexi time offered)
What will your new role involve?
HR & H&S
- Absence management and analysis
- Compliance and processing/recording of all employee data
- Recruitment including advertising, upkeep of job descriptions, roles and responsibilities, employee contracts, offer letters etc
- Responsible for maintaining and distribution/recording of legally binding documents including employee handbook
- Control company renewals to regulatory requirements, auditing and risk assessment schedules
- Prepare, type and format a variety of company documentation including correspondence and website content
- Provision of quotes for general site requirements, minimizing costs
Health & Safety
- Risk assessments and accident recording/reporting
- Organising and providing H&S training
- Supporting the management team and their staff in the development of working practices and adhering to regulations and policies
- Internal auditing and recording
- Provision and maintaining of processes and procedures to ISO standards including preparatory work for annual external audits
- Project planning and implementation
- Mentoring, motivating others and remaining professional
- Providing employee objective, KPI's and assessing performance
- Attending business meetings, events and business required functions
- Assessing and implementing business procedures
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities involved.
What will make me successful?
You will have experience working in a highly diverse and varied position, ideally with some level of managerial skills. You will have a strong work ethic and a willingness to take responsibility.
Knowledge or an understanding of legal legislations in relation to HR, H&S and small businesses is desirable.
You will have the ability to understand, advise, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external procedures.
Please apply below or contact Natasha Mackness for further information on 01604 636644.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job