Senior Business Account Manager responsibilities will include:
- Primary contact to all new and existing business within the UK market (nationally)
- Through monitoring new business coming in, be responsible for developing a sales pipeline
- Work collaboratively with the Managing Director in sales activities
- You will be accountable for selling a contract of a collection service
- Responsible for developing, growing and maintaining current and new business accounts
- Brand ambassador at industry specific trade shows/exhibitions
- Following market trends passing on any relevant information is passed onto customers
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Experience of working within the agricultural industry
- Good working knowledge of the timber sector (advantageous)
- The ability to problem solve
- Commercial acumen with creative talent
- The ability to manage and lead a small sales team
- Strong negotiation skills
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Rachel Littlewood at Elevation Recruitment Group on .
Elevation Recruitment Group's Sales division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Sales positions, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'