Our lovely clients based in Horley, are seeking a Senior Bureau Analyst to provide high quality analytical services.
The role will include the likes of the following tasks:
- Support the manager at all times, and be able to deputise as required
- Manage and monitor projects against agreed goals and objectives
- Delivering of an excellent customer experience for Bureau Customers
- Liaise with suppliers and clients to manage queries and disputes
- Compare and analyse data (using Excel)
- Input data as required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills
- Good telephone manner
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or email us your CV.
Thank you for taking the time to read this job description, please don't hesitate to apply. A consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Telephone Manner
- Bureau Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job