Senior Building Surveyor
An established independent building consultancy located in Cardiff are currently seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their forward-thinking consultancy.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be working across a wide range of sectors including; residential, commercial, historic, leisure, blue light and many more.
As the successful Senior Building Surveyor, you will have experienced across the full range of traditional building surveying instructions with a preference towards professional services.
The Role of The Successful Senior Building Surveyorwill include;
- Party wall matters
- Professional service focus
The Successful Senior Building Surveyorwill have;
- 5 years experience within a consultancy/private practice
- Ideally MRICS but not essential
- Experience in expert witness matters would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A RICS accredited degree
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyorwill receive;
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 24 days annual leave
- Bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Contrabutory pension scheme
- Excellent career progression routes
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact James Durham at Brandon James on .
Senior Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Building Surveyor - MRICS - APC - RICS - Building Surveying - Cardiff
- Building Surveying
- Building Surveyor
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Senior Building Surveyor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'