Our client requires a Senior Building Surveyor to join a Building Surveying and Architectural consultancy based in the Swansea area. The successful Building Surveyor will be working on a wide range of project in a variety of sectors such as Residential, Commercial, Historic, Leisure and other area. It is important for this role that the most suitable candidate has knowledge of general professional consultancy work and experience within a variety of areas.
The Successful Senior QS will have experience in Party Wall Expert Witness and Dilapidations however all of this is advantageous and no essential. The company as a whole has a great team atmosphere with a strong work ethos which runs throughout the company form the top down. The opportunity to progress within the company is on offer for the most suitable person with ongoing career support and enhancement opportunities.
The Senior building surveyor should ideally be MRICS but this is not essential would just be preferable and previous experience in a Consultancy / Practice role. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor to join a company during a period of growth with exciting openings ahead.
Senior Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Working on party wall, expert witness and dilapidations.
- Ensure projects are completed on budget and to schedule
- Advise client on schemes and projects and determine requirement
- Prepare scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works.
- Organise documents for tender and advise on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes.
Senior Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a Building Surveying role
- MRICS or ambitions to become chartered
- Living in or close to the Swansea area
- Highly articulate and motivated
- Experience of working within a consultancy previously.
Senior Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary depending upon experience
- Bonus Schemes
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'